1. From a browser, navigate to: live.sysinternals.com/procmon.exe to download Process Monitor directly to your system.
2. Navigate to the directory where ProcMon is saved.
3. Run the following command to enable bootlogging:
Procmon.exe /AcceptEula /Quiet /EnableBootLogging
4. Ready to reboot your system:
shutdown /r /t 0
5. Once your system boots back up, open a Command Prompt where your ProcMon.exe resides.
6. Run the following command to automate the converting of the unsaved boot log and skip the dialog box:
Procmon.exe /AcceptEula /ConvertBootLog C:\My\Bootlog.pml
7. Make sure you open your ProcMon to make sure that it’s readable, and not corrupt!